Course Catalog, 2007-2008
Course catalog of Towson University (TU) for the 2007-2008 academic year. Towson University was first known as the Maryland ate Normal School from 1866 to 1935 when it became the State Teachers College (STC) at Towson. In 1963 STC became Towson State College, followed by Towson State University in 1976, before becoming Towson University in 1997.
Publisher Towson University
Possible copyright status Public domain.
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Towson University, Special Collections at the Albert S. Cook Library
Collection towsonuniversity; americana